1. DATA CONTROLLER
This website is operated by AVIA Belgie-Luxembourg CV, D’Herbouvillekaai 100, 2020, Antwerpen, BE0405998745.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
When using this website, we collect the following personal data about you:
• your name, address and phone number;
• your email, registration date, username and (scrambled) password;
• relevant invoicing date, such as your professional capacity, company name, VAT number;
• the type and partial (scrambled) number of every card you register on this website;
• relevant data about each transaction you make, to allow for correct invoicing (e.g., date, amount, discount, product type and quantity, branch where the transaction was made)
3. PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS USED
Your personal data is used to:
• allow you to login on this website and get an overview of recent transactions;
• allow us to calculate discounts and send you invoices;
• send you commercial offers;
• in exceptional cases, detect fraud and offences.
While your personal data may be shared with other entities in our group, your personal data will not be sold to any third parties.
This website does not use any permanent "cookies". The few cookies that are used, are used to check whether you are logged in, and will be deleted once you close your browser.
5. RIGHT OF ACCESS
To exercise your statutory right of access, you can simply login on the website, and check your account and transaction overview. If you require more information, you can contact us through the contact link at the bottom of this page, having sufficiently identified yourself. You can also contact us if you want to exercise your statutory right to object against the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.